Cashier - Eatonville 2020
Starting at 9-11$+ per hour based on availability and experience, evaluations in May and November each year with 3.5% potential increase per evaluation
Receives direction and reports to the Shift Leader, Manager and the General Manager
Essential Job Functions
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following;
1. Extend a warm and friendly greeting to all guests.
2. Explain menu and answer product questions for all guests.
3. Enter guest’s orders accurately into the POS system
4. Accepts payments from guest and makes change correctly
5. Operates the cash register and is responsible for cash receipts.
6. Presents orders to guest, properly packaged and with all necessary accompaniment and utensils
7. Thanks all guest for their business
8. Generates additional sales by suggesting additional menu items to the guest
9. Responsible for verifying register at the beginning of the shift
10. Stocking adequate supplies of paper goods, condiment, beverages, etc. for serving the guest.
11. Prepping drinks and assisting in prepping items such as sauces, salads, produce, etc.
12. Responsible for cleaning all guest areas. (Lobby, Restrooms, Parking lot, etc.)
13. Informs management when any front-of-house equipment needs service or inventory is needed
14. Removes trash from waste receptacles.
15. Responsible for answering telephone and taking orders over the telephone.
16. Responsible for helping with prepping procedures
17. Responsible for helping with Dishwashing
Other-Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead
2. Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
1. Work 9-28 hours per week (Part Time)
2. Work 28 + (Full time)
3. In-store training program completed (100% ZLC Completion)
• Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
• Essential job functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.