General Manager Eatonville 2020
Management shall be known to conduct business in accordance with the highest standards, morals, and ethics. We shall be known as mentors and leaders by personal example. We shall strive to enhance our guest experiences by satisfying and exceeding their expectations.
-The Founder’s Core Values
Supervision Received and Exercised
Receives direction and reports to the Owners or Above store management, Exercises Direct supervision of 3+ managers, 2+ shift Leader, and 20-60+ employees
Essential Job Functions
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following;
1. Strive to enhance our guest experiences at every opportunity by satisfying and exceeding their expectations.
2. Increase sales and profit by building community relationships/partnerships and providing outstanding product and service.
3. Ensure an effective work schedule is posted each week.
4. Demonstrate effective interviewing skills for hiring only top performers.
5. Responsible for all levels of staffing and new hire orientations.
6. Ensure all training and certification processes are in place and 100% compliant.
7. Responsible to provide clear development plans and performance reviews for management staff.
8. Execute quarterly business plans through the use of systems, training, operation manuals and all other available resources.
9. Assist Area Development Managers and/or Market Development Manager in the execution of marketing plans.
10. Continually mentor AM’s in the operation of a Zaxby’s unit and prepare them for the future advancement.
11. Review daily numbers each day of work and coach and praise their results.
12. Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives.
13. Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Eligible for Health Insurance, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, PTO after 90 days of employment
Other-Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead
2. Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
1. Work a 45 hour week minimum
2. Prior to entering position, candidate must pass a drug screen and complete a background check and MVR check.
3. Subject to periodic and random drug screening.
4. Subject to annual background check and MVR check.
5. In-store training program completed.
6. Online ZFI AM test passed with a 90% or above.
7. Phase III GM certification
8. In-store ZFI Kitchen Demonstrative passed with a 90% or above.
9. Serv-Safe Certification
• Office environment; work with computer and office equipment.
• Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
• Essential job functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.